NOSE TO NOSE 2021
CLOWNING WORKSHOPS IN UK, FRANCE, GERMANY, ITALY AND NORTH AMERICA
OUR NEWSLETTER – TO SUBSCRIBE CLICK HERE
Here are some of the key principles we are committed to in our teaching:
- SMALL GROUP SIZES
- A PERSON-CENTRED APPROACH
- STRUCTURED TEACHING ADAPTED TO YOUR LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE
- A COMMITMENT TO GUIDE AND SUPPORT YOU IN THE WORK
- POSITIVE REGARD
- EMPOWERING YOU TO BECOME YOUR OWN TEACHER
- COLLABORATIVE RESEARCH AND LEARNING
- GIVING A VOICE TO BOTH THE PERSONAL AND THE SOCIAL
4-WEEK INTENSIVE RESIDENTIAL COURSE
Starting 20 September 2020
An inspiring, intense and empowering course running for a second time. This 4-week residential course is for anyone interested in exploring clowning either professionally or for personal reasons.
This course will take participants from Level 2 to level 5 of the Nose to Nose curriculum including some voice work from David Goldsworthy of Roy Hart Theatre, France.