Emerson College is a centre of education for adults that addresses the need for human approaches to today’s urgent questions. It provides opportunities for learning and transformation through education, practical initiatives, research and community building. Emerson’s aim is to develop, practice and share ways of working and living that encourage free thinking, imagination and responsibility in the world.
Emerson College offers accredited vocational courses, and non-accredited programmes for personal learning and development. Its mix of full time, part time and short courses includes:
- biodynamic horticulture and natural ecology
- health, healing and care
- performing and visual arts
- social ecology and community building
- inner development and consciousness studies
Emerson brings together ideas and people from all over the world to learn, work, and live in a sustainable, transformative, and natural environment.
- EMBRACING THE UNEXPECTED - Clown 2 - a 6-day residential course - 20/08/2017 - 25/08/2017 - 6:15 pm - 2:30 pm