2-YEAR CLOWN FACILITATOR TRAINING – 2019 – 2021
Sunday May 19, 2019 - Sunday March 07, 2021
Starts 10:00 on first day - Finishes 12:30 on last day
May 2019 – March 2021
At Emerson College, Forest Row, UK
The training essentially reflects our approach and philosophy of teaching clowning. It provides a practical and experiential grounding in the facilitation process.
Length of course
It is a two-year course (October 2019 to May 2021). Each year consists of three 4-day residential modules (Thursday morning to Sunday afternoon) or six modules over two years. A further supervision period of two weekends per year 2021 to 2023 is also offered for those who wish to deepen their practice of the work.
Each module addresses a different aspect of facilitation and clowning.
· warm-up and its function,
· the structures of impros and how to read them,
· guiding impros, feedback
· group process and the facilitator’s role in the group,
· the clown archetype and its meaning.
You will need to have done Clown 1, Clown 2 and Clown 3 as a minimum (preferably the full two-year clown training). Some experience of working with groups and a commitment to your own personal development is necessary.
Please email email@example.com with:
- a brief biography
- your clowning experience
- your experience of teaching or working with groups
- your reasons for wanting to do this training
- how you plan to use this training
Application deadline – 31 January 2019
- 16 May 2019 – 19 May 2019
- 26 September 2019 – 29 September 2019
- 30 January 2020 – 2 February 2020
- 28 May 2020 – 31 May 2020
- 1 October 2020 – 4 October 2020
- 4 March 2021 – 7 March 2021
£2700 for the two-years (tuition fee) includes a 2 year free supervision of 2 weekends a year from 2021 – 2023
NOTE – Accommodation and meals are not included.
RH18 5JX Forest Row
Categories No Categories